Protection is a feature in Throne Rush.
Players under the effect of protection will be not attack-able in arena, nor be able to attack anyone in the arena.
If the player attempts to battle in arena, a message prompt will appear, telling that the player will lose the protection buff if the player battle in arena, and asking whether the player want to continue. If the player clicks 'Yes', the player will become vulnerable to any attack, and can also attack any player.
Unlike in the Arena, the player can still attack enemy in World Map.
Protection can be obtained in several ways:
- Bought by gems.
- 1 Day protection costs 25 Gems.
- 3 Day protection costs 50 Gems.
- 1 Week protection costs 100 Gems.
If you are attacked by another player you may receive up to 8 hours of protection.
- If your Castle is not destroyed and total damage is less than 50%, you will not receive any protection.
- If your Castle is not destroyed and total damage is between 50-99%, you will receive 2 hours of protection.
- If your Castle is destroyed and total damage is between 50-99%, you will receive 4 hours of protection.
- If your village is 100% destroyed, you will receive 8 hours of protection.